Please read these Terms of Service completely using TAXIINCAMBODIA.COM which is owned and operated by NARA TAXI. This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the Platform and services at TAXIINCAMBODIA.COM referred to as “We”, “us”, “our”, the “Service” or “NARA TAXI”.
1 .PRIVATE TAXI SERVICE
Passenger must present their e-ticket to the driver and sign on it. In the event that you are unable to locate the driver of your private taxi, it is your responsibility to contact us on the 24/7 telephone numbers +855 (0)16 371 371/+855 (0)78 341 371 or WhatsApp + 855 16 341 371 WeChat: cambodiataxi. If you fail to call these numbers and make alternative travel arrangements, we will be unable to provide the service, our team will be relieved of their obligations and a refund will not be due. If your private transfer driver cannot locate you, a member of our Customer Service team will call the mobile phone number provided in the booking.
You can amend date or vehicle types, but please kindly inform us 3 days before departure time through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passengers should arrive at the boarding point at least 30 minutes before departure time shown on the eticket. NARA TAXI will not offer refund if the passengers do not show up within reasonable time due to their own misunderstanding or error.
Regarding to pick up at Sihanoukville Pier, passengers need to find one specific location such as restaurant or coffee shop near there and inform us through phone call +855 (0)16 371 371/+855 (0)78 341 371 or WhatsApp + 855 16 341 371 WeChat: cambodiataxi. or email to email@example.com.
Regarding pick up at Hotel, Passengers need to provide room number to us through email once they got it. Note: reservation name can be used for temporary for booking.
For airport shuttle (taxi), our driver will wait up to 1 hour after your original flight schedule has landed. Any flight change or delay must be communicated to NARA TAXI via firstname.lastname@example.org in advance, otherwise you will be considered as a no-show and will not be eligible for any refund.
Passengers must print their e-ticket in order to board the taxi.
Livestock, pet, weapons, illegal products, and Hazardous material are prohibited.
Passenger may not bring strong smelling food items (ie. durain, prohok, etc.)
2. NARA TAXI’S RESPONSIBILITIES DO NOT INCLUDE
- The suppliers’ services etc not being up to your expectations
- Any injury or damage to you and/or your properties
- Your baggage or other properties getting lost / stolen / damaged
- Your waiting at the wrong boarding point (Please contact our support staff at email@example.com for complete details).
- Passengers are required to present their e-ticket to the supplier to use the service. The supplier may require you to present such proof of identity as the supplier may require.
- The user agrees to notify our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of any issues faced relating to a booking failure or regarding boarding to allow us to investigate the problem and aim to revert with a satisfactory response. Any delay in reporting such incidents to us makes it extremely difficult for us to investigate and make redressal of such grievances improbable.
3 .CANCELLATION POLICY:
All booking confirmed through NARA TAXI can be cancelled based on the operator’s cancellation procedures and we request you to read through them before booking the taxi. Any and all refunds will be subject to NARA TAXI’S refund process in force at the time of the request, including the forfeiture of an amount corresponding to TAXIINCAMBODIA.COM’s refund/cancellation fees.
Refunds will be provided back to the client’s credit/debit card or Wing money account with a 30% transaction fee deduction. Cash coupons are also available for future transactions. Cash coupons are valid up to 6 months from the date of cancellation.
Kindly note that the money is not transferred back to the passenger’s credit/debit card or mobile money account. Instead the amount will be refunded in the form of a Cash Coupon that can be used during your next transaction. This coupon is valid up to 6 months from the date of cancellation.
Please note that the cancellation fee and cancellation period may differ from one supplier to another. Please contact our support staff at email@example.com for complete details. All decisions related to cancellation policy as determined by NARA TAXI shall be final and binding.
4. CANCELLATION CHARGE
Passenger “you” must notify our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org of any cancellation as early as possible, but in any case not later than the notice period specified below:
- Cancellations with more than 7 days’ notice before trip departure:
- You will be refunded 70% of the total tour price. 30% is non-refundable, as transaction fee deduction.
- Cancellations with less than 3 days’ notice before trip departure:
- You will be refunded 50% of your total tour price. 50% is non-refundable, as this represents our direct cost of canceling any arrangements made for your trip.
- Cancellations with less than 48-hours’ notice before trip departure:
- No refund will be given if trips are canceled with less than 48 hours’ notice, as Arctic Adventures will be charged for all costs such as guides, transport etc.
5. TRAVEL INSURANCE
We strongly recommend that you contract travel insurance which is adequate for your needs. Please read all the contract details and print the documentation so that you can take it with you when you travel. Comprehensive travel insurance will cover you for many eventualities that are beyond our control.
6. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.