: Private Tours
: 8 Hours
: 1 – 12 Pax
Even before you visit Angkor Wat temple, you’ve probably seen so many photos and videos of the ruin temples in Cambodia that you feel like you already know them. The spectacular sunrise at Angkor Wat is something many tourists dream about exactly because of all these beautiful images.
- The sun shows up right behind the ruins of Angkor Wat and the sight is magical.
- Waking up early will give you more time to explore the ruins before the heat sets in.
Start early morning 5am pick up from your hotel to view Sunrise at Angkor Wat temple, then explore the main temples in Angkor Complex. You can see all main Buddhist’s temples and Hindu’s temples from 11th century to the end of 12th century.
What to see?:
Morning: 5am (recommended) or your preferable timing, visit Sunrise over Angkor Wat, then unlock the mystery of the temples, after Angkor Wat we continue to see the Ta Prohm temple.
Afternoon: 12.30pm relax for lunch then visit to South of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King, Baphuon and Phimeanakas temple.
Evening activities: Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodian traditional dance shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner + shows). Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you.
THE QUOTATION BELOW USE FOR TRANSPORTATION ONLY
|THE QUOTATION FOR PRIVATE TOUR IN A GROUP OF PEOPLE:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 12 pax|
|US$ 45||US$ 50||US$ 55|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- US$37 for temple pass per adult (Year 12 +)
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review
I Was so lucky to meet Mr Chhorvaon as my tour guide as Bunna Loearm is not available but still get myself a very knowledgeable history teller. I booked the sunrise at angkot wat temple so have to wake up early but it was worth the effort as manage to get a sunrise view. I love to understand the history of Cambodia past, he manage to explain to me each temple past and what it is use for. But the best part of the tour is that he know how to avoid crowed tourists, and I can have some private time for photo taking. Mr Chhovaon if needed can also help travellers to take photo of you behind the temple. Overall to much praise for him but conclusion is that I had a good time with him as he is very relax and let me take photo whenever I want to. Cheers to Mr Chhorvaon. Thanks for the great time I had and recommended.
Visit to Siem Reap is incomplete without a a visit to Angkor World Heritage site.
While there are many tours, the sunrise half day small group tour is the best.
We have our tour guide Mr Nara. A great guide who is knowledgeable and plan the tour well.
He takes good care of us. Happy houses breaks and reminding us to keep well hydrated. Drinking waters are provided in abundance in the minibus.
Visits include the 3 main sites, Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Prohm.
Ladies and gentlemen - we say thank you Mr Nara for a great morning.