Welcome to Phnom Penh to Siem Reap Taxi
Private Tours by Taxi in Cambodia for touring In Siem Reap Angkor
- by flight just take 45 minutes let said just up and down,
- by ferries also available and recommended but it take long time up to 8 hours or more to arrive Siem Reap. And you can do boat trip only on west season from July to February.
- Many bus company in Phnom Penh and several departure per day for Phnom Penh to Siem Reap but it take long time up to 7 hours and have only 2 stops a long and depend on company station.
Dear most valued visitor I offer Private Taxi in Cambodia and Tours by TUK TUK , CAR and VAN Services with affordable price tour in Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and around Angkor complex. With Cambodian tuk tuk per day 20 USD, with a 4 seats taxi car cost 35 USD and for the van 12 / 15 seats cost 45 USD. The price includes daily cool fresh bottled water and English speaking driver;. If you would like to take tour with long distant temples such as Banteay Srei (37Km), Kbal Spean (49Km) or Kulen Mountain with waterfall, Beng Mealea (65Km) and Koh Ker (130Km) there will be additional charged.
Private taxi also available for transferring from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap fast, comfortable and reasonable price offers.
- Phnom Penh to Siem Reap taxi for A/C car 4 seats cost $95
- Siem Reap to Phnom Penh taxi for A/C car 4 seats cost $95
- Phnom Penh to Siem Reap taxi for A/C Mini Van 12 seats cost $145
- Siem Reap to Phnom Penh taxi for A/C Mini Van 12 seats cost $145
This site is inspired by our trip to Cambodia in December of 2007 and particularly by Nara, our Guide. He spent a couple days as our local tour guide and arranged for our vehicle, for a licensed temple tour guide and showed us around Cambodia. Nara has now started his own Cambodia Travel Agency under web page name Taxi in Cambodia – Private Tours. If you are planning to visit Cambodia, let Nara make all the arrangements for you.
Why Need to Choose Private Taxi for Your Trip
There several tourist attractions a long the way from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap. You will feel comfort with your group friends / family for journey from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap, stop and photos shouting anywhere your want, Learn about daily life and activities of the people a long the way. Stop at Black Spider Market for some funny photos and time to test with the deep fried insects such as: Crickets, Grasshoppers, Water bugs, Snakes, frogs, Scorpion and more…. Topical fruit and chip also available for tourists.
Travelling from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap by private taxi is the most recommended. If you would like to do private trip, on the way we can see the Pre – Angkorian Temple called “Sombor Prei Kok, Preah Khan Kampong Svay, the biggest and longest ancient stone bridge built in the beginning of 10 century. Even boat trip to see the floating villages and Tonle Sap great lake also able to connect with your private trip.
SIEM REAP DAY TOURS
- Angkor temples small circuit Tour
- Angkor temples grand circuit Tour
- Sunrise Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom Tour
- Banteay Srei – Ta Prohm and Angkor Wat Tour
- Tonle Sap – Angkor Thom and Ta Prohm Tour
- Grand Circuit Temples and Banteay Srei Tour
- Kbal Spean and Banteay Srie Temple Tour
- Kulen Waterfall and Beng Mealea Tour
- Preah Vihear and Koh Ker Group Temples Tour
- Koh Ker Group and Beng Mealea Temple Tour
- Beng Mealea and Kampong Khleang Tour