SIEM REAP: PHARE, THE CAMBODIAN CIRCUS
AMAZING VIBE & ENERGY, TRANSFORMING THE LIVES OF CAMBODIAN YOUTH
Phare, The Cambodian Circus is one of Cambodia’s most innovative social enterprise models. Profits generated through ticket, refreshment, merchandise and private performance sales support the free education, professional arts training and social support programs of Phare Ponleu Selpak in Battambang.
More than just a circus, Phare shows are unlike any in the world: dance, theater, original live music and breathtaking circus arts are used to tell uniquely Cambodian stories from recent history, folklore and modern society.
Phare artists are graduates of Phare Ponleu Selpak, an NGO school and professional arts training center in Battambang, Cambodia.
Preferred Reserved Seating (Section A)
- Adult (age 12+) : US$38 / Children (age 5 – 11) : $18 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat
- Reserved Seating in the front three rows of the middle section, refillable Phare sports water bottle from Phare Boutique with chilled water. (Gift not included with free / infant tickets)referred Reserved Seating (Section A)
Preferred Open Seating (Section B)
- Adult (age 12+) : US$28 / Children (age 5 – 11) : US$15 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat
- Open seating in the rear three rows of the middle section
General Open Seating (Section C)
- Adult (age 12+) : US$18 / Children (age 5 – 11) : US$10 / Infants (age 4 and younger) no charge with no allocated seat
- Open seating in the two side sections. Some views are partially obstructed by support poles.