Start at 08:00 am. Take full day tour to explore Pre-Angkorian City of the famous King Jayavarman II, on the mountain namely Phnom Kulen National Park. One commune with 10 villages, the mountain make up many activities, mostly Buddhist monastery and Big Reclining Buddha on the one huge of rock. Hike the mountain and learn about Khmer culture and Mountain tribes, before refreshing with cool Waterfall 30 meters height, we walk downstream to see 1001 Lingas and the statuses of main god in Hindu religion.
The next visit after get down of the mountain rang, we direct to see the other famous ruin jungle temple of Beng Mealea. This temple was built before and Angkor Wat temple, it is a plate temple but the art-style and size big as Angkor Wat. Heading back to the hotel, finished services.
|THE QUOTATION OF OUR PRIVATE TRANSPORT SERVICES|
|1 – 4 pax||1 – 3 pax||4 – 9 pax|
|N/A||85 USD||95 USD|
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.