Start at 07:30 am. Driving eastward a long high way #6 cross Dom Dek market then passing Beng Melea. Continue heading northward of 60 kilometers to get to Koh Ker. After enjoying seeing the landscape scenery, rice paddy field, and the simple life style, the remaining of an ancient capital of Koh Ker. the temples set up as a loop which you will see the Prasat Thom with its 7 tiered pyramid shape and temple complex. the driver will move round the loop, you will see the remaining of lingas, then Prasat Balang, Prasat Thneng, with dozen of temple ruins. Make your way back to Beng Melea, like Ta Prohm, Beng Melea is remained running overgrown by jungle, make it one of the most picturesque and romantic appeal. Take your time walking round, Heading back to the hotel, finished services.
|THE QUOTATION OF OUR PRIVATE TRANSPORT SERVICES|
|1 – 4 pax||1 – 3 pax||4 – 9 pax|
|N/A||110 USD||130 USD|
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.