: Private Tours
: 8 Hours
: 1 – 12 Pax
Phnom Kulen National Park!
Officially known as Preah Cheyvaraman-Norodom Phnom Kulen National Park, is a National park in Cambodia. It is located in the Phnom Kulen mountain range in Siem Reap Province. During Angkorian era the relief was known as Mahendraparvata mean the Mountain of Great lord Indra and was the place where Jayavarman II had himself declared chakravartin mean King of Kings, an act which is considered the foundation of Khmer Empire.
Morning: 6.30am (recommended) or your preferable timing: Pick up from your hotel lobby then transfer to buy ticket for visiting Kulen Mountain national park where you can see the beautiful waterfall, big sleeping Buddha and 1001 of Shiva Lingas. Then drive to north of Angkor Wat 65 Kilometers then continue to drive up on the dirt road 13 kilometers more to reach the hill top. On the way you can enjoy with beautiful scenery mixed with singing bird.
On the hill top we can see:
– The activities of Buddhist monastery and big Sleeping Buddha carved on one piece of big rock, then Trekking the mountain to learn about the sacred of animism religion for local people.
– 1001 thousand Shiva’s Lingas and other 3 main god in Hindu religion Shiva, Vishnu and Brama carved on the riverbed.
– With 2 levels of Waterfall, the first level 3 – 4 meters height and second level 35 meters height. (Recommended to bring with swimming suite if you wished to enjoy swimming with holly and cold waterfall).
Afternoon: relax for lunch on the mountain and enjoy your time. Then go back to Siem Reap, stop on the way at Sugar palm and Landmine Museum before go back to your hotel or Siem Reap International Airport.
Evening activities: Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodian traditional dance shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner + shows). Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you.
THE QUOTATION BELOW USE FOR TRANSPORTATION ONLY
|THE QUOTATION FOR PRIVATE TOUR IN A GROUP OF PEOPLE:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 12 pax|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- US$20 per adult (Year 12 +)
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review
Amazing place with beautiful scenery. Air-conditioned car very much appreciated, friendly guide. The waterfall has lockers you can pay for to store your clothes if you wish to swim but we opted out due to the colour of the water resembling the brown Thames.
one of our best so far. The mountain and water falls are fantastic. Bring a backpack and carry your shoes or be prepared to pay children who have watched them for you, while you walk around the mountain barefoot. Also, some places around the river we were charged to take photos. There is a wet, slippery climb and lots of stairs so not for some not prepared for adventure About an hour and a half drive from city.
We are the only 4 people for this day trip, so our tour guide is also the driver. This young boy is a very nice guy, he explained all information we needed and answered our questions, gave us as much water as needed, because the weather was very hot. We visited the temple and the big Buddha in the morning, and famous Shiva's Linga river carving on the way, finished at waterfall. there is very few foreign visitor at this trip, we saw the local people's daily life and their activity. We enjoyed very much this trip.