Start at 08:00 am. Driving eastward a long high way #6 cross Dom Dek market then Continue heading northward of 30 kilometers to get to Beng Mealea, a temple covered by jungle like Ta Prohm, Beng Mealea make it one of the most picturesque and romantic appeal, walk around and take the amazing photos. Then the next we journey to Kampong Khleang the community laying one the bank of Tonle Sap Great Lake, on the way we enjoying the landscape scenery, rice paddy field, and the sample life styles. Arrived the port, jump to the boat to Kampong Khleang community to Stilt-Houses up-to 12 meters high, while water lap the floor in the wet season. and others activities of daily life of fisherman, school, pagoda, fish farm and crocodile farm sometime on the floating bamboo cages. Heading back to the hotel, finished services.
|THE QUOTATION OF OUR PRIVATE TRANSPORT SERVICES|
|1 – 4 pax||1 – 3 pax||4 – 9 pax|
|50||65 USD||85 USD|
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.