A once in lifetime opportunity to experience a world-class Zipline inside the UNESCO World Heritage designated Angkor Archaeological Park. Spend 2 to 2.5 hours in the ancient jungle’s of Cambodia and experience a safe, educational adrenaline rush for the whole family. The entire adventure, from start to finish, is approximately 5-6 hrs depending on group size.
Angkor Park Pass Not Required
The Angkor Park Pass is not required for any Angkor eco-adventure provided each guest use the free round trip transportation available for each zipline tour inside the Park included when you book.
Zipline Guidelines & Cancellation Policy
Zipline Guidelines & Restrictions
- Maximum Weight of 125 kg (275.5 lbs.). Minimum Height of 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fill the harness
- Recommended for 5 years and older
- If booking less than two days before your desired tour time, please call
- Estimated 2 to 2.5 hours in the treetops and approx. 5-6 hrs total tour time from pick up to drop off depending on group size.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline unless a physician release is provided
- Ask about our special pricing for Cambodian citizens and Work Visa holders
- Anyone with a heart condition or unable to climb stairs or walk short distances without assistance cannot zipline
- Prior to 7 days – Full refund
- 7 days to 48 hours – 50% refund
- 48 hours or less – No refund
*A 5% + $1USD bank transaction fee must be charged for any cancellation, at any time.