Start at 08:00 am. Take full day tour to the famous Angkor Wat, a temple dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu, then Ta Prohm temple. The next visit is to Angkor Thom temple, where they will visit 6 different temples in the area. Angkor Thom is a fortified Royal City, it has five monumental gates and is encircled by a moat 100 meters wide. in the center of the walled city are the city’s most important monuments namely, Bayon, Baphuon, the Terace of Elephants, the Terrace of the Leper King and Phimeanaks with Royal Enclosure. Heading back to the hotel, finished services.
|THE QUOTATION OF OUR PRIVATE TRANSPORT SERVICES|
|1 – 4 pax||1 – 3 pax||4 – 9 pax|
|20 USD||35 USD||45 USD|
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.