- Location: Siem Reap
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour Type: Trekking Tour
- Group Traveler: Max 9 pax
The Ox-Cart or Buffalo-Cart have been used as the vehicle’s type for carrying sand stone to build the temples and people used for transport their crop, during Khmer empire and still useful to use until nowadays, and you also can see the carving of the ox-cart or buffalo-cart on the wall of Bayon temple.
But not only ancient temples, the ancient villages and the ancient way of life of local people are also make attracting the tourists and allowed them more understand the Khmer culture and civilization.
Our Amazing Trekking By Traditional Ox-Cart is a combine of fun walking tour of approximately 3km. The tour runs at anytime on requested and generally takes approximately 4 hours. A maximum of 9 of group people will be booked for any one tour.
Pick up from your hotel, straight to the village south of Siem Reap town, on the way we drive though rice paddy, villages and local market before arrived Kampheam Village.
WHAT TO SEE & DO?
This is a really local village and actives not a set up for tourist!
The village is located around 13 kilometers and about 30 minutes by driving from Siem Reap town. Many of the villagers are itinerant workers living day to day.
After arrived the village we start make fun with Khmer traditional vehicle call Ox-Cart or Buffalo-Cart, transport you around the local village and see the the real activities of the villagers.
The village is close to the rice plains spreading out from the Tonle Sap lake, you also may have a chance to help local people planting or harvesting rice, or see the way they crop the vegetable, the activities of the Primary school, Hospital, Buddhist monastery, and even ceremony or wedding party you also can have a chance to see and know. Our tour guide will explicate you all of those activities.
|THE PRICES IN US DOLLARS FOR A GROUP PARTY OF|
|1 – 2 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|80 USD||120 USD||145USD|
- English specking tour guide
- Experienced and patient driver
- Car/Van with Air-condition
- Ox-Cart riding
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Bottle of cold water and Towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- Angkor Pass, Boat ticket & others entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in inclusion
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.