- Tour Type: Trekking Tour
- Group Traveler: Max 9 pax
9 Days Round Trip To Northwest Of Cambodia
Cambodia, which emerged from decades of civil war in the 1990s, has lately become one of Southeast Asia’s most intriguing destinations. In this 9-days tour, see the country’s best sites and meet a few local personalities along the way. Aside from the capital Phnom Penh, dolphins in the Irrawaddy River, Pre-Angkorian of Sambor Prei Kuk, Preah Vihear and Kor Ker group temples and the world-famous temple complex at Angkor Wat and ancient temples in the town of Battambang.
Afternoon: 14:00PM after relax for lunch, Learm years of zero of Cambodia in 1975-1979 visit killing field Choeung Ek genocidal center , Tuol Sleng “S 21 prison” Genocide Museum ,
Evening activity: at 17:00 PM join Share Cruise with local experience wonderful view of city and royal palace or enjoy your foot tour along river side view then dinner before back to hotel. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
DAY 2: (Phnom Penh – Kratie)
Morning: 07:00am or your preferable timing: pick up from your hotel in Phnom Penh journey to Katrie drive on road # 6 stop in Skoun one of the local market where local eat and sale Black Spiders and many others testy deep fried insects, crossing Kampong Cham province stop take photo of city, buy Scarf this area well known where make scarf during Khmer rough time.
About 13:30PM we arrived Krong Katrie, check-in hotel and refreshing then having lunch at local restaurant, see Irrawaddy fresh water River Dolphin until Sunset. Overnight in Kratie.
DAY 3: (Kratie – Kampong Thom)
Morning: 08:00am or your preferable timing: pick up from your hotel in Kratie then drive along Mekong river bank, arrived Stueng Trang District jump to the ferry for crossing the Mekong river, then straight to Chamkarleu District where the Rubber Plantations, learn how they work with Rubber tree.
DAY 4: (Kampong Thom – Preah Vihear)
Morning: 08:30am or your preferable timing: pick up from your hotel in Kampong Thom then visit to Pre-Angkorian group temple namely Sambor Prei Kuk built in the late 6th and early 7th centuries AD.
Afternoon: Relax for lunch at local restaurant, then continue to see Prasat Preah Khan Kompong Svay had been founded in the 11th century, probably by Suryavarman I. Then drive crossing Krong Preah Vihear before arrived Sra’Aem and stay at Sra’Aem waiting for morning to visit Preah Vihear Temple. Overnight in Preah Vihear.
DAY 5: (Preah Vihear – Koh Ker Group – Siem Reap)
Morning: 08:00am or your preferable timing: pick up from your hotel in Sra’Aem, then continue to see Preah Vihear temple on the top of the mountain over 500 meters from the ground,. From Preah Vihear temple to Siem Reap drive to remote temples less tourists, do Koh Ker group temples in Sra Yeang, city of 10th 11th century visit temples Pra sat Bram, Pra sah Thom, Linga temples.
DAY 6: (Siem Reap – Temple of Angkor)
Morning: Pick-up time at 8:00am from your hotel or your preferable timing
- SOUTH GATE OF ANGKOR THOM The most popular monumental gate of Angkor Thom city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII
- BAYON the four faces temple and use as the state temple and mountain temple of Buddhist King
- BAPHOUN The tallest pyramidal temple with huge reclining Buddha carved on the bas relief, closed 27 years for restoration by French
- The enclosure wall of Royal Palace and the temple inside it called PHINEANAKAS
- Elephant and Leper King Terraces – the platform for King and his commander watching to performance
Afternoon: Break for lunch at restaurant inside the Angkor Archaeological Park.
- ANGKOR WAT The largest religious monument in the world
- Sunset the at BAKHENG mountain/PRE RUP temple.
Highly recommend: you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional Shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner+shows). Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you. Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 7: (Siem Reap – Bateay Srei – Waterfall – Tonle Sap Lake)
Morning: Pick-up time at 7:30am from your hotel or your preferable timing
- BANTEAY SREI a unique red sandstone temple with beautiful carving
- WATERFALL – We will bring you to explore the most secret mountain in Cambodia and the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire, Phnom Kulen mountain. What we can see at the mountain are the most beautiful natural water in Cambodia, Thousand of linga carving under surface of water and Wat Preah Ang Thom, a 16th-century Buddhist monastery for the giant Reclining Buddha, the country’s largest 16th century Buddha statue.
Afternoon: Break for lunch and relax
- KAMPONG PHLUK Village & Tonle Sap lake: We will bring you explore the local lifestyle of Cambodian at Kampong Phluk floating village who are living a long bank of the largest lake in South Asia name Tonle Sap lake.
Evening activities: Highly recommend you to go to Phare, Cambodian Circus ($ 18 per person for open seat which start from 8:00pm to 9:00pm). Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book good seats. Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 8: Sunrise – Ta Prohm – Preah Khan – Neak Pean – Ta Som – East Mebon – Pre Rup – Srah Srong
Note: Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you. We will find a suitable place nearby the Angkor Wat temple for you for having breakfast.
Morning: Pick-up time at 4:45am from your hotel or your preferable timing
- TA PROHM The temple covered by jungle with huge tree growing on and the root entwine the ruin temple
- PHEAH KHAN a maze of vaulted corridors, fine carvings and lichen-clad stonework, and huge tree growing on temple
- NEAK PEAN the temple on the Island in middle of the East Baray namely Jayatataka with five pools four on east side and the big one the center and temple stand on the central pool
- TA SOM is the Buddhist temple with the most beautiful of Buddha tree growing the east gate with it root intertwine the block of sandstone
- EAST MEBON situated on an islet in the center of the Eastern Baray reservoir
Afternoon: Break for lunch and relax in the Angkor park.
- PRE RUP the Pyramid mountain temple and has been used as crematorium
- SRAH SRANG the Royal swimming pool
Morning: Pick-up time at 7:30am from your hotel or your preferable timing
This is the last morning trip for your 9 Days Round Trip To Northwest Of Cambodia, we go to local market to the early activities of Phsa Thom Thmey the biggest local market in Siem Reap, then back to your hotel for check-out and do some shopping for your small souvenir from Cambodia. Then transfer to Siem Reap international Airport finished our services.
Private tours with English speaking driver
1 Option – a/car ( 2 upfront,3 at back ) English Speaking driver , tool gasoline, parking we charge = $899 2- Option – a/car ( ,8-10 seats where more space for your family and bags ) English Speaking driver , tool gasoline, parking We charge = $ 989 USD.
|THE PRICES IN US DOLLARS FOR A GROUP PARTY OF|
|1 – 2 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|891 USD||995 USD||1099USD|
- English specking tour guide
- Experienced and patient driver
- Car/Van with Air-condition
- Ox-Cart riding
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Bottle of cold water and Towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- Angkor Pass, Boat ticket & others entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in inclusion
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.