DAY 1: (Arrival Phnom Penh)
Visit: Royal Palace – Silver Pagoda – National Museum – Central Market.
- ROYAL PALACE The palace was constructed after King Norodom relocated the royal capital from Oudong to Phnom Penh in the mid-19th century. It was built atop an old citadel called Banteay Kev. It faces towards the East and is situated at the Western bank of the cross division of the Tonle Sap River and the Mekong River called Chaktomuk.
- SILVER PAGODA is a wooden temple originally built by King Norodom and weights nearly 6 tons.
- NATIONAL MUSEUM houses a collection of Khmer art including the beautiful 6th century bronze statue of Lord Vishnu.
- CENTRAL MARKET “Psah Thom Thmey” is a large market constructed in 1937 in the shape of a dome with four arms branching out into vast hallways with countless stalls of goods.
Transfer to your hotel for check in and overnight in Phnom Penh.
Visit: Spider Market – Sambo Prei Kuk group temples
We leave from your hotel at 7:30am; direct to Siem Reap along the we stop at Skun Market for some funny photos memory by deep fried insects like Black Spider, Cricket, Grasshopper, Snake, Scorpion, Water bugs and more… Next stop at Krong Stueng Sen in Kampong Thom province for lunch, then visit SAMBO PREI KUK group temple before arrive Siem Reap.
DAY 3: (Siem Reap)
Visit: Sunrise -Ta Prohm – South Gate of Angkor Thom – Bayon – Baphoun – Phimeanakas – Royal Palace – Elephant Terrace – Leper King Terrace – Angkor Wat.
Note: Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you. We will find a suitable place nearby the Angkor Wat temple for you for having breakfast.
Morning: We leave early morning from your hotel at 4:45 am
- To see SUNRISE at the Angkor Wat temple. and then we continue to explore Ta Prom before crowds.
- TA PROHM – The temple covered by jungle with huge tree growing on and the root entwine the ruin temple
- SOUTH GATE OF ANGKOR THOM – The most popular monumental gate of Angkor Thom city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII
- BAYON – the four faces temple and use as the state temple and mountain temple of Buddhist King
- BAPHOUN The tallest pyramidal temple with huge reclining Buddha carved on the bas relief, closed 27 years for restoration by French
- The enclosure wall of Royal Palace and the temple inside it called PHINEANAKAS
- Elephant and Leper King Terraces – the platform for King and his commander watching to performance
Afternoon: Break for lunch at restaurant inside the Angkor Archaeological Park.
- ANGKOR WAT – The largest religious monument in the world
Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional Shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner+shows). Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you.
DAY 4: (Siem Reap)
Visit: Kulen Mountain waterfall – Thousand of Linga – Big Sleeping Buddha – Kampong Phluk Village and Tonle Sap Lake
Morning: Pick-up time at 7:30am from your hotel or your preferable timing
- WATERFALL – We will bring you to explore the most secret mountain in Cambodia and the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire, Phnom Kulen mountain. What we can see at the mountain are the most beautiful natural water in Cambodia, Thousand of linga carving under surface of water and Wat Preah Ang Thom, a 16th-century Buddhist monastery for the giant Reclining Buddha, the country’s largest 16th century Buddha statue.
Afternoon: Break for lunch and relax
- KAMPONG PHLUK Village & Tonle Sap lake: We will bring you explore the local lifestyle of Cambodian at Kampong Phluk floating village who are living a long bank of the largest lake in South Asia name Tonle Sap lake.
Evening activities: Highly recommend you to go to Phare, Cambodian Circus ($18 per person for open seat which start from 8:00pm to 9:00pm. Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book good seats.
DAY 5: (Siem Reap)
Visit: Koh Ker group – Prasat Thom – Prasat Lingas – Prasat Balang – Prasat Thneng – Beng Mealea jungle ruin temple
Morning: Pick-up time at 7:00am from your hotel or your preferable timing
Driving eastward a long high way #6 cross Dom Dek market then passing Beng Melea. Continue heading northward of 60 kilometers to get to
- KOH KER. After enjoying seeing the landscape scenery, rice paddy field, and the simple life style, the remaining of an ancient capital of Koh Ker. the temples set up as a loop which you will see the Prasat Thom with its 7 tiered pyramid shape and temple complex. the driver will move round the loop, you will see the remaining of lingas, then Prasat Balang, Prasat Thneng, with dozen of temple ruins.
Afternoon: Break for lunch and relax
- BENG MEALEA like Ta Prohm, Beng Melea is remained running overgrown by jungle, make it one of the most picturesque and romantic appeal. Take your time walking round, Heading back to hotel or transfer to Siem Reap Airport or drop somewhere around the town by your recommend, then finished our service
|THE QUOTATION FOR PRIVATE TOUR IN A GROUP OF PERSON:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|435 USD||475 USD||495 USD|
- Experienced and patient driver
- Foods for guide and driver
- Car/Van with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Bottle of cold water and Towels
- Languages speaking tour guide
- Angkor Pass & others entrance fee
- Foods & Drinks
- Personal expend and Tip
- Others not mention in inclusion
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.