: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: 3 DAYS
: Siem Reap – Angkor Temples
FROM ONLY: US$220
This is the most special and popular tour for visitor who have 3 days in Siem Reap, We will bring to see and learn about Waterfall, Temples, History, Culture, Daily life and Tradition. Visit to the maim temples with different styles of architecture, mountain with waterfall and boat cruising to Tonle Sap Lake where can see daily life of fisherman.
DAY 1: Visit Sunrise of Angkor Wat – South Gate of Angkor Thom – Bayon – Banteay Srie – Ta Prohm – Angkor Wat.
Note: Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you. We will find a suitable place nearby the Angkor Wat temple for you for having breakfast.
Morning: 4.45AM or your preferable timing, your local tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby then escort to visit:
#1 – Sunrise: you will say wow and surprise while you at the temple in the dark time, and feel delighted with sun appear behind the towers of Angkor Wat temple.
#2 – South Gate of Angkor Thom city: now used as the main entrance to the city of Angkor Thom, and become the most often visited for the tourist.
#3 – Bayon: the multitude of serene and smiling stone faces on the many towers.
#4 – Banteay Srei: Compare to the lady the temple was very elegant with the detail and beautiful carving on the red sandstone.
Afternoon: 12.30PM – 13.30PM relax for lunch, your guide or diver will recommend a good local restaurant for you.
#5 – Ta Prohm: the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing on the ruins temple.
#6 – Angkor Wat: the bigger religion construction in the world,
Evening Activities: Your own leisure, and Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 2: Visit to the National park of Kulen Mountain – Waterfall – Reclining Buddha – River of the 1000 Shiva Lingas.
Morning: 7.00AM or your preferable timing, after breakfast your local tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby then escort to visit Phnom Kulen National Park.
The trip takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to the northeast of Angkor complex, enjoy the scenery landscape and daily lives of local people along the way around 8:30am arrive the top of the mountain to explore:
#1 – River of Thousand Lingas: carved on sandstone river bed with 6 meters wide along the river to the waterfall.
#2 – Reclining Buddha: which carved on the top of a huge rock in 16th century.
#3 – Waterfall: There are two waterfalls a short distance apart the higher one being the further, you can swim in waterfall, it’s beautiful and impressive.
Afternoon: 12.30pm relax for lunch on the mountain and enjoy your time. Then go back to Siem Reap, stop on the way at Sugar palm and Landmine Museum before go back to your hotel.
Evening Activities: Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional Shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner + shows). Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you. Overnight in Siem Reap
DAY 3: Adventure the Ruin Jungle Temple of Beng Mealea & Boat Cruising to Tonle Sap Lake
8.30AM – 10.00AM transfer to Beng Mealea Ruin Jungle Temple
Transfer by private SUV or Minivan from Siem Reap to Beng Mealea Temple, it will take you around 1 hour driving to reach there. Beng Mealea is a temple in the Angkor Wat period located 67 km north-east of Siem Reap. Temple was built as a Hindu temple, but there are some carvings depicting Buddhist motifs. Its primary material is sandstone and it is largely unrestored, with trees and thick brush thriving amidst its towers and courtyards and many of its stones lying in great heaps.
This temple is very special because it was not rebuilt and vegetation grows inside the temple and around the stones. You will feel like Indiana Jones while exploring this temple!.
11.30AM – 13.30PM Lunch and transfer to Kampong Khleang
Afterwards we go Cruise to see the Kampong Khleang the village with Houses on Stilt and the daily activities of Fisherman. The houses sit on tall stilts which for the most of the year are fully submerged in water. Some houses can even be as high as 10 – 12 meters. Every year, the Tonle Sap floods the surrounding areas and provides life to the region. On the surface of Tonle Sap Lake, you’ll see the activities of local people on their fishing, schools, clinics, homes, and even small shops. You can watch how the local people are able to live on the water.
15:30PM – 16:30PM Return to Hotel
Transfer back to hotel, rest of the day will be at your leisure or transfer to Siem Reap airport finished my services.
- Temple ticket cost: $37 per person and free for children under 12 years old
- Phnom Kulen National Park ticket cost: $20 per person and free for children under 10 years old
- Boat cruise ticket cost: $20 per person and cost 10 for children under 10 years old
|The Quotation Of Private Car Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|220 USD||260 USD||270 USD|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
3 DAYS ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP:
2 DAYS ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP:
1 DAY ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP: