: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: 3 Days
FROM ONLY: US$165
DAY 1: VISIT TO BANTEAY SREI, ROLUOS GROUP & KULEN MOUNTAIN NATIONAL PARK TOUR
Visit: Bateay Srei – Kulen Mountain National Park (The River of 1000 Shiva Lingas – Reclining Buddha – Waterfall) – Roluos Group temples (Prasat Lolei – Preah Ko temple – Bakong temple)
Morning: 7.00AM Pick up from hotel or your preferable timing:
After breakfast, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel then escort you for the full day explore to Pre- Angkorian temples of the fine art and pink sandstone of Banteay Srei and hiking Kulen Mountain National Park where you can see the activities of Buddhist monastery, Big Sleeping Buddha, The river of thousand Shiva’s Lingas and Waterfall. Lolei, Preah Ko, Bakong
Banteay Srie Temple:
The temple was built largely of pink sandstone, a medium that lends itself to the elaborate decorative wall carvings which are still observable today. These factors have made the temple extremely popular with tourists, and have led to its being widely praised as a “precious gem“, or the “jewel of Khmer art.
Kulen Mountain National Park:
Considering a holy mountain in Cambodia, of special religious significance to Hindus and Buddhists who come to the mountain in pilgrimage and on the hill we can visit:
- The River of 1000 Shiva Lingas: carved on sandstone river bed with 6 meters wide along the river to the waterfall.
- Reclining Buddha: At the busy monastery you can see local tourists coming from around the country burning the big batch of incenses begging the prosperity and happiness from Buddha god, which carved on the top of a huge rock in 16th century.
- Waterfall: hiking down along the river of 1000 Shiva Lingas, there are two waterfalls the fist level 5 meters height and the second level 37 meters height, you can swim in the clear water’s pool of waterfall, it’s beautiful and impressive (Recommended to bring swimming suite).
Afternoon: Relax for your lunch:
Your tour guide and driver will recommended you a good local restaurant. After Lunch make your way back relax on your A/C vehicle while enjoying nice views.
Consists of four brick temple towers grouped together on a terrace, The temple towers are known for their decorative elements, including their false doors, their carved lintels, and their carved devatas and dvarapalas who flank both real and false doors.
Preah Ko temple:
consists of six brick towers arranged in two rows of three towers each perched on a sandstone platform, the towers face east, and the front central tower is the tallest.
The first temple mountain of sandstone constructed, the Bakong took shape of stepped pyramid, it has five levels and its base is 65 by 67 meters, there are the remains of 22 satellite temples of brick around the base.
Back to your hotel or drop at Night Market, that’s your free leisurel
DAY 2: VISIT TO TEMPLES IN GRAND CIRCUIT & BOAT CRUISE ON TONLE SAP LAKE TOUR
Visit: Pre Rup – East Mebon – Ta Som – Neak Pean – Preah Khan – Kampong Phluk Village – Boat Cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
Morning: 8AM Pick up from hotel or your preferable timing:
After breakfast, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel then escort you for the full day excursion to pink sandstone temple of Banteay Srie and the main temples in grand circuit.
Pre Rup Temple:
This is a Hindu mountain temple at Angkor, the temple combined of brick, laterite and sandstone construction, this reflects the common belief among Cambodians that funerals were conducted at the temple.
East Mebon Temple:
This combination of sandstone, brick, laterite and stucco, temple stands on what was an artificial island at the center of the now dry up East Baray Reservoir. The sculpture at the East Mebon is varied and exceptional, including two-meter-high free-standing stone elephants at corners of the first and second tiers.
Ta Som Temple:
The temple consists of a single shrine located on one level and surrounded by enclosure laterite walls, with numerous trees and other vegetation growing among the ruins.
Neak Pean Temple:
Temple Originally designed for medical purposes (the ancients believed that going into these pools would balance the elements in the bather, thus curing disease); it is one of the many hospitals that Jayavarman VII built.
Preah Khan Temple:
The temple is flat in design, with a basic plan of successive rectangular galleries around a Buddhist sanctuary complicated by Hindu satellite temples and numerous later additions. Preah Khan has been left largely unrestored, with numerous trees and other vegetation growing among the ruins.
Afternoon: Relax for your lunch
Your tour guide and driver will recommended you a good local restaurant. After Lunch we drive straight to Tonle Sap for Boat cruise and see Kampong Phluk Stilt-houses and fishing village, along the way you will see villages, rice paddies and Cambodians going about their daily routine of farming and fishing. Arrived boat station jump to the traditional motor boat for cruising around to see the community,
We jump to the boat cruise along the river to Tonle Sap Lake, cross the Kampong Phluk village see houses on stilt and the daily activities of villagers on their farm and their fishing.
Kampong Phluk Stilt-House & Fishing Village:
where you explore the local lifestyle of Cambodian who live on the Stilt-houses village (10 – 12 meters) laying a long bank of the largest lake in South Asia named Tonle Sap lake.
Tonle Sap Lake:
The largest fresh water lake in southeast Asia, the Cambodian floodplain or the Mekong Plain is a vast low-lying area traversed by the Mekong River also Wetlands, flooded forests, and an enduring source of freshwater fish.
Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner + shows which start from 6:30pm to 8:45pm). Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you.
DAY 2: VISIT TO SUNRISE OF ANGKOR WAT & THE MAIN TEMPLES IN SMALL CIRCUIT TOUR
Visit: Sunrise – Ta Prohm – Bayon – South Gate of Angkor Thom – Angkor Wat
Morning: 4.45AM Pick up from hotel or your preferable timing:
After breakfast, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up every early morning from the hotel for beautiful Angkor Wat’s Sunrise view then escort you for the full day excursion to the main temples in small circuit tour.
Sunrise of Angkor Wat:
Watch the sun rise behind the monumental temple to provide the most stunning of silhouettes. even in the wet season, this is a magical time to see sunrise of Angkor wat.
South Gate of Angkor Thom City:
The gate now become the most often visited, as it is the main entrance to the city of Angkor Thom, Along with a bridge flanked by statues of 54 gods and 54 demons, each carry the body of seven-headed.
Built in the late 12th or early 13th century, The Bayon‘s most distinctive feature is the multitude of serene and smiling stone faces on the many towers which jut out from the upper terrace and cluster around its central peak. The temple is known also for two impressive sets of bas-reliefs, which present an unusual combination of mythological, historical, and mundane scenes.
Ta Prohm Temple:
Built in the Bayon style largely in the late 12th and early 13th century, it was founded by the Khmer King Jayavarman VII as a Mahayana Buddhist monastery and university. Unlike most Angkorian temples, Ta Prohm is in much the same condition in which it was found: the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor’s most popular temples with visitors.
Afternoon: Relax for your lunch
Your tour guide and driver will recommended you a good local restaurant. After Lunch we continue to unlock:
Angkor Wat Temple:
Angkor Wat is the largest religious monument in the world, was originally constructed as a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Vishnu for the Khmer Empire, gradually transforming into a Buddhist temple towards the end of the 12th century. The temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmer architecture, it has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag, and it is the country’s prime attraction for visitors.
Highly recommend you to go to Phare, Cambodian Circus ($18 per person for open seat which start from 8:00pm to 9:00pm). Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book good seats. Back to your hotel finished my services.
- Temple ticket (2 DAYS OR 3 DAYS) cost: $62 per person and free for children under 12 years old
- Beng Mealea ticket cost: $5 per person and free for children under 10 years old
- Boat Cruise Ticket cost $20 per person and $10 for children from 5 – 10 years old
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|165 USD||195 USD||205 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle and English speaking guide Services:|
|1 – 2 pax||3 – 5 pax||6 – 9 pax|
|275 USD||295 USD||305 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review