VISIT TO PROVINCES: SIEM REAP – PREAH VIHEAR – KAMPONG THOM – KAMPONG CHAM – KRATIE – RATANAKIRI – MUNDULKIRI – PHNOM PENH – KEP – KAMPOT – SIHANOUKVILLE – BATTAMBANG – BANTEAY MEANCHEY – SIEM REAP / POIPET CAMBODIA – THAI (International Crossing Border).
DAY 1: Arrival – Siem Reap – Flexible Tours
DAY 2: Siem Reap
Visit: Sunrise – Ta Prohm – South Gate of Angkor Thom – Bayon – Baphoun – Phimeanakas – Royal Palace – Elephant Terrace – Leper King Terrace – Angkor Wat.
Note: Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you. We will find a suitable place nearby the Angkor Wat temple for you for having breakfast.
We leave early morning from your hotel at 4:45 am
- To see SUNRISE at the Angkor Wat temple. and then we continue to explore Ta Prom before crowds.
- TA PROHM – The temple covered by jungle with huge tree growing on and the root entwine the ruin temple
- SOUTH GATE OF ANGKOR THOM – The most popular monumental gate of Angkor Thom city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII
- BAYON – the four faces temple and use as the state temple and mountain temple of Buddhist King
- BAPHOUN The tallest pyramidal temple with huge reclining Buddha carved on the bas relief, closed 27 years for restoration by French
- The enclosure wall of Royal Palace and the temple inside it called PHINEANAKAS
- Elephant and Leper King Terraces – the platform for King and his commander watching to performance
- ANGKOR WAT – The largest religious monument in the world
Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional Shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner+shows). Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you. Overnight in Siem Reap.
DAY 3: Siem Reap
Visit: Kulen Mountain waterfall – Thousand of Linga – Big Sleeping Buddha – Kampong Phluk Village and Tonle Sap Lake
Pick-up time at 7:30am from your hotel or your preferable timing
- WATERFALL – We will bring you to explore the most secret mountain in Cambodia and the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire, Phnom Kulen mountain. What we can see at the mountain are the most beautiful natural water in Cambodia, Thousand of linga carving under surface of water and Wat Preah Ang Thom, a 16th-century Buddhist monastery for the giant Reclining Buddha, the country’s largest 16th century Buddha statue.
- KAMPONG PHLUK Village & Tonle Sap lake: We will bring you explore the local lifestyle of Cambodian at Kampong Phluk floating village who are living a long bank of the largest lake in South Asia name Tonle Sap lake.
Evening activities: Highly recommend you to go to Phare, Cambodian Circus ($18 per person for open seat which start from 8:00pm to 9:00pm. Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book good seats. Overnight in Siem Reap
Visit: Beng Mealea – Koh Ker Group temples (Prasat Thom – Prasat Thom – Prasat Lingas – Prasat Balang – Prasat Thneng)
Pick-up time at 7:00am from your hotel or your preferable timing, driving eastward a long high way #6 cross Dom Dek market then Beng Melea.
- BENG MEALEA like Ta Prohm, Beng Melea is remained running overgrown by jungle, make it one of the most picturesque and romantic appeal. Take your time walking round, Continue heading northward of 60 kilometers to get to visit Koh Ker group temple such as:
- KOH KER. After enjoying seeing the landscape scenery, rice paddy field, and the simple life style, the remaining of an ancient capital of Koh Ker. the temples set up as a loop which you will see the Prasat Thom with its 7 tiered pyramid shape and temple complex. the driver will move round the loop, you will see the remaining of lingas, then Prasat Balang, Prasat Thneng, with dozen of temple ruins. Overnight at the guesthouse nearby.
DAY 5: Preah Vihear
Visit: Prasat Preah Vihear on the mountain almost 600 meters height.
Pick up time at 8:00am from your hotel or your preferable timing
PREAH VIHEAR, a temple UNESCO site. A long the way enjoying seeing the landscape scenery, rice paddy field, and the simple life style, before arrived Preah Vihear temple. We will take a leisurely walk to the top of the mountain where the temple site is located and enjoy taking pictures. Back to your hotel, in the evening visit town. Overnight in Preah Vihear.
Visit: Preah Khan Kampong Svay – Prasat Sambor Prei Kok
Pick up time at 8:00am from your hotel or your preferable timing, straight to Kampong Thom province on the way we stop and see:
- PREAH KHAN KOMPONG SVAY It stands as the largest single religious complex ever built during Angkorian Era, as its exterior enclosure is about 5 km square, even if the isolated location makes it one of less visited Angkorian sites.
- Group Prasat SAMBOR PREI KOK is The now ruined complex dates back to the Pre-Angkorian “Chenla Kingdom” (late 6th to 9th century), established by king Isanavarman I as central royal sanctuary and capital, known then as Isanapura. In 2017, Sambor Prei Kuk was declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
|THE QUOTATION FOR PRIVATE TOUR IN A GROUP OF PERSON:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|2290 USD||2390 USD||2490 USD|
- Experienced and patient driver
- Foods for guide and driver
- Car/Van with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Bottle of cold water and Towels
- Languages speaking tour guide
- Angkor Pass & others entrance fee
- Foods & Drinks
- Personal expend and Tip
- Others not mention in inclusion
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.