: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: 2 Days
FROM ONLY: US$125
NOTE: The below is brief itinerary written base on my experiences and personal preference only. However, yours can be flexible and adjusted due to weather terrain conditions depending on the season, the crowd and your requests. The detailed itinerary can be provided upon your request. Please Contact Me for more details.
DAY 1: DISCOVER OUDONG CITY & KOH CHEN – THE CRAFT VILLAGE
What to see & do: Oudong Old city – Wat Vang Chas – Koh Chen (The Craft Village)
Morning: 8AM or your preferable timing, meet your local tour guide / driver at your hotel lobby then escort for full day discover the old city of Oudong and Koh Chen the craft village)
We drive along Tonle Sap river on national road #5 to Oudong city, now a UNESO World Heritage Site, was home to a succession of kings and the various temples and three large stupas (places of prayer).
Arrived Phnom Oudong, we climb the hill by a steep stairway with 509 steps which will lead you to the a glitzy modern temple home to a famous Buddha relic (some bones and a tooth), this temple is a recent construction, but the panoramic sight from this location is spectacular.
After take a rest, you start going to the Wat Traleng Keng where is call other name as a “Vang Chas” or “ the Old Place. In this pagoda, there are ruin building of the old palace where is the capital city in the Longvek Period. You will know the history of Khmer city.
Afternoon: 12.30PM relax and enjoy your lunch at local restaurant before continue to silver smith village.
The small village of Koh Chen lies on the Tonle Sap River. There are over 40 family-run their artisan in Koh Chen which offers a wide range of silver and clay souvenirs. You can buy some silver bowls, dishes, plates, vases or unique silver boxes in the shapes of animals. The price is based on the content of the silver. Walk around the village and photos opportunity then back to your hotel in Phnom Penh
Evening Activities: Recommended boat cruise on Tonle Sap lake for sunset view of the city and Royal Palace.
DAY 2: SIGHTSEEING OF PHNOM PENH AND THE KILLING FIELD
What to see & do: Royal Palace – Silver Pagoda – National Museum – Tuol Sleng Museum – Cheung Ek Killing Field – Russian Market
Morning: 8AM or your preferable timing, meet your local tour guide / driver at your hotel lobby then escort for full day highlight of Phnom Penh.
Sightseeing of Phnom Penh and learn more about the history of Cambodia, starting with the Royal Palace, built by the French in 1866 after King Norodom relocated the royal capital from Oudong.
Explore the ground of palace to admire the Khmer architecture on the banks of the Tonle Sap and Mekong River. See the magnificent Silver Pagoda made of 5,329 silver tiles, and hear about different Khmer kings, resident at all times, except during the rule of the Khmer Rouge. Gaze in awe at the jeweled Buddha statues and the Angkor Wat-style Bell Tower.
Then National Museum of Cambodia, which houses Khmer art and sculptures from different periods of Cambodian history. See bronze statues, stone heads, and traditional ceramics among the 14,000 items in the museum’s collection. Inspired by Khmer temple architecture, the museum complex was constructed between 1917 and 1924, and renovated in 1968.
Afternoon: 12.30PM relax and enjoy your lunch at local restaurant or at your hotel then continue the tour
Learn about the turbulent years of the Khmer Rouge at the infamous Tuol Sleng Museum, located in a former high school that was used as the notorious Security Prison 21. See exhibits that tell the stories of some of the estimated 20,000 prisoners murdered and dumped on the notorious Killing Fields. Then head out of the city to the Cheung Ek Killing Field, where a pagoda made up of some 8,000 human skulls marks the site of one of the infamous Killing Fields and Russian Market for some small souvenir.
Evening Activities: Back to hotel your free leisure.
- entrance fee for Royal Palace cost $10 per person
- entrance fee for Phnom Penh National Museum cost $10 per person
- entrance fee for Toul Sleng (S21) cost $5 per person
- entrance fee for Cheung Ek Killing Field cost $3 per person
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|125 USD||145 USD||150 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle and English speaking guide Services:|
|1 – 2 pax||3 – 5 pax||6 – 9 pax|
|225 USD||245 USD||250 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
- English speaking tour guide
- Experienced and friendly driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review