DAY 1: South Gate of Angkor Thom – Bayon – Baphoun – Phimeanakas – Royal Palace – Elephant Terrace – Leper King Terrace – Angkor Wat.
Morning: Pick-up time at 8:00am from your hotel or your preferable timing
- SOUTH GATE OF ANGKOR THOM – The most popular monumental gate of Angkor Thom city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII
- BAYON – the four faces temple and use as the state temple and mountain temple of Buddhist King
- BAPHOUN The tallest pyramidal temple with huge reclining Buddha carved on the bas relief, closed 27 years for restoration by French
- The enclosure wall of Royal Palace and the temple inside it called PHINEANAKAS
- Elephant and Leper King Terraces – the platform for King and his commander watching to performance
Afternoon: Break for lunch at restaurant inside the Angkor Archaeological Park.
- ANGKOR WAT – The largest religious monument in the world
- Sunset the at BAKHENG mountain/PRE RUP temple.
Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional Shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner+shows). Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you.
DAY 2: Visit Sunrise – Ta Prohm – anteay Srei – Beng Mealea – Tonle Sap Lake and Floating Village.
Note: Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you. We will find a suitable place nearby the Angkor Wat temple for you for having breakfast.
Morning: Pick-up time at 4:45am from your hotel or your preferable timing
- Watch SUNRISE at the Angkor Wat temple and after sunrise, we’ll bring you to explore Ta Prom before crowds.
- TA PROHM – The temple covered by jungle with huge tree growing on and the root entwine the ruin temple
- BANTEAY SREI a unique red sandstone temple
Afternoon: Break for lunch and relax
- BENG MEALEA Temple – Jungle’s temple which %100 is not renovated yet
- TONLE SAP LAKE and Floating village
Evening activities: Highly recommend you to go to Phare, Cambodian Circus ($ 18 per person for open seat which start from 8:00pm to 9:00pm). Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book good seats.
|THE QUOTATION FOR PRIVATE TOUR IN A GROUP OF PERSON:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|110 USD||120 USD||125 USD|
- Experienced and patient driver
- Foods for guide and driver
- Car/Van with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Bottle of cold water and Towels
- Languages speaking tour guide
- Angkor Pass & others entrance fee
- Foods & Drinks
- Personal expend and Tip
- Others not mention in inclusion
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid. Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.