: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: 8 Hours
FROM ONLY: US$55
NOTE: The below is brief itinerary written base on my experiences and personal preference only. However, yours can be flexible and adjusted due to weather terrain conditions depending on the season, the crowd and your requests. The detailed itinerary can be provided upon your request. Please Contact Me for more details.
Morning: 8AM or your preferable timing, meet your local tour guide / driver at your hotel lobby then escort for full day highlight of Phnom Penh.
Sightseeing of Phnom Penh and learn more about the history of Cambodia, starting with the Royal Palace, built by the French in 1866 after King Norodom relocated the royal capital from Oudong.
Explore the ground of palace to admire the Khmer architecture on the banks of the Tonle Sap and Mekong River. See the magnificent Silver Pagoda made of 5,329 silver tiles, and hear about different Khmer kings, resident at all times, except during the rule of the Khmer Rouge. Gaze in awe at the jeweled Buddha statues and the Angkor Wat-style Bell Tower.
Then National Museum of Cambodia, which houses Khmer art and sculptures from different periods of Cambodian history. See bronze statues, stone heads, and traditional ceramics among the 14,000 items in the museum’s collection. Inspired by Khmer temple architecture, the museum complex was constructed between 1917 and 1924, and renovated in 1968.
Afternoon: 12.30PM relax and enjoy your lunch at local restaurant or at your hotel then continue the tour
Learn about the turbulent years of the Khmer Rouge at the infamous Tuol Sleng Museum, located in a former high school that was used as the notorious Security Prison 21. See exhibits that tell the stories of some of the estimated 20,000 prisoners murdered and dumped on the notorious Killing Fields. Then head out of the city to the Cheung Ek Killing Field, where a pagoda made up of some 8,000 human skulls marks the site of one of the infamous Killing Fields.
Evening Activities: Back to hotel your free leisure.
- entrance fee for Royal Palace cost $10 per person
- entrance fee for Phnom Penh National Museum cost $10 per person
- entrance fee for Toul Sleng (S21) cost $5 per person
- entrance fee for Cheung Ek Killing Field cost $3 per person
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|55 USD||65 USD||70 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle and English speaking guide Services:|
|1 – 2 pax||3 – 5 pax||6 – 9 pax|
|100 USD||110 USD||115 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
- English speaking tour guide
- Experienced and friendly driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review