: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: Full Day
: Preah Vihear – Koh Ker Group
FROM ONLY: US$45
Surprise! If you have only one day to explore the Angkor Temples, below it’s the best list of temples you should see. They’re the most popular for a reason and are not worth missing. Evening enjoy Buffet dinner with Apsara traditional dance show at Kulen II Restaurant.
Morning: 8.30AM or your preferable timing, your local tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby then escort to visit the main temples in the small circuit such as
#1 – Angkor Wat: the bigger religion construction in the world,
#2 – Ta Prohm: the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing on the ruins temple,
Afternoon: 12.30PM relax and enjoy your lunch at local restaurant (Your own expense) will recommended by your tour guide or driver.
#3 – South Gate: is the main entrance to the city of Angkor Thom, now become the most often visited for the tourist,
#4 – Bayon: the multitude of serene and smiling stone faces on the many towers,
#5 – Baphuon: was converted to a Buddhist temple in 15th century, there is a 9 meters tall by 70 meters long statue of a reclining Buddha,
#6 – Terrace of the Elephant: the terrace was used by Angkor’s king Jayavarman VII as a platform to view his victorious returning army.
Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional Shows at Kulen II restaurant ($12 per person for dinner + traditional dance shows). Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you.
- Temple ticket cost: $37 per person and free for children under 12 years old
|The Quotation Of Private Car Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 12 pax|
|45 USD||55 USD||60 USD|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
3 DAYS ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP:
2 DAYS ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP:
1 DAY ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP: