: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: Full Day
FROM ONLY: US$145
7AM Pick up from hotel or your preferable timing:
After breakfast, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel then escort you for the full day excursion to the Preah Vihear Temple near the Thailand-Cambodia border and the Koh Ker Group Temples.
10:30AM – 12:30PM Visit Preah Vihear Temple
The Preah Vihear Temple locates at the top of the mountain, we need to transfer from our tourist SUV or Minivan to a 4X4 SUV to drive up the mountain. Preah Vihear Temple is an ancient Hindu temple built during the reign of the Khmer Empire on the top of a 525 meters height on the mountain. Even parts of the temple were destroyed during the history, it still looks magnificent and unique among the temples of Angkor. From the top of the mountain, you will also obtain a spectacular bird’s eye view of the land and view Thailand from afar.
12:30PM – 15:30PM Lunch and transfer to Koh Ker Group
Continue your exploration to Koh Ker Group by 2 hours transfer, on the way to Koh Ker, you will stop on the way for a simple lunch.
(A lunch box from hotel is recommended)
15:30PM – 17:00PM Visit Koh Ker Group
The Koh Ker group consists of more than 180 sanctuaries in a protected area of 81 square kilometers, but now only around dozen monuments can be visited by tourists. The most famous temple is the seven tiered and 67 meters pyramid temple and Prasat Pram with the trees growing on and it roots entwine other on the ruin temple at Koh Ker.
17:00PM – 19:30PM Return to Hotel
Transfer back to hotel, rest of the day will be at your leisure.
Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional Shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner+shows). from (18:15pm to 20.45pm) Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you.
Highly recommend you to go to Phare, Cambodian Circus ($ 18 per person for open seat which start from 19:15pm to 21:00pm). Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book good seats.
- Preah Vihear temple ticket cost: $10 per person and free for children under 10 years old
- Cost $25 pick up truck or $5 per person for a motor taxi to get up hill top
- Koh Ker ticket cost: $10 per person and free for children under 10 years old
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|145 USD||165 USD||175 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle and English speaking guide Services:|
|1 – 2 pax||3 – 5 pax||6 – 9 pax|
|215 USD||235 USD||245 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review
My girl friend and I liked this tour more than Angkor Wat as it wasn't as crowded. Our tour guide Neang was very informative and had a lot of really good information to share with us. After visiting the different temples he offered to take us on the river tour that led us to the lake where locals live.The tour came with lunch which was delicious and Neang had cool towels and lots of water to keep us cold and hydrated. He was always willing to take pictures for us as well. After completing the tour Neang offered to take us to another temple called Preah Vihear which is on the border of Thailand and Cambodia.This was a very isolated temple that was worth the drive to visit.
We hired thru this company a private tour for full days to show us around, we had vutha our guide and rady our driver both excellent and could not do enough for the both of us with wet towels and lots of cold water. Stopped at all the sites and gave us extra time as we took a lot of photos. Guided us to the best position for photo opportunities and seemed to find the best routes away from the madding crowds. Thank you and you will be both remembered with affection 1 brilliant day together. Highly recommended.
me and my friends choose Koh Ker to the first place in Siem Reap .This place has so many curious about Pyramid and the Temple. There also have some energy in. u will see their is no giant tree grown up on the pyramid even it had been built for a hundred years. so incredible and more questions if u see this temple.