We depart from your hotel at 6:30am, and we will bring you to see the most beautiful mountain temple, Prasat Preah Vihear is an ancient Hindu temple built during the period of the Khmer Empire which is situated on hilltop 525-meters.
Break for lunch: Then continue to visit Koh Ker Group temple which was also built in the period of Khmer Empire. Its attraction with Giant Pyramid temple which built earlier than Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom such as Prasat Thom, Prasat Linga, Prasat Prum and Prasat Neang Khmao temples and go back to Siem Reap down town.
Reminder: To be informed all value guests have to wear the proper clothes to visit temples, covered up shoulder and knee. No need scarf. I would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid. Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather
|THE QUOTATION FOR PRIVATE TOUR IN A GROUP OF PERSON:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|150 USD||165 USD||175 USD|
- Experienced and patient driver
- Foods for guide and driver
- Car/Van with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Bottle of cold water and Towels
- Languages speaking tour guide
- Angkor Pass & others entrance fee
- Foods & Drinks
- Personal expend and Tip
- Others not mention in inclusion
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.