: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: Full Day
: Siem Reap – Kulen Mountain waterfall
FROM ONLY: US$65
7AM Pick up from hotel or your preferable timing:
After breakfast, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel then escort you for the full day excursion to Kulen Mountain National Park.
Meet at your hotel lobby from 7:0AM in Siem Reap. Head off to the Kulen mountain. The trip takes about 1 and a half-hours each way. Drive along the way through Angkor Archaeological Park – Banteay Srei Distric. Enjoy a safe ride while enjoying the scenery landscape and daily lives of local people along the way.
Arrive around 9:30am to get up to the top of the mountain to explore the River of Thousand Lingas. Enjoy taking pictures and your expert guide will tell the story, the Linga-Cult. Once you are at the highest point of the area, you will feel why the ancient Khmer king built it on top of the mountain. Enjoy walking along the river to see several thousand Lingas carved on the river bed. The water that flows over is believed to become sacred. Continue to witness the Reclining Buddha which carved out of a huge rock in 16th century. Walk along the top mountain to the Waterfall. After having lunch on the mountain top (own expense), make your way back to Siem Reap. Relax on your A/C vehicle while enjoying nice views. Trip to Phnom Kulen Mountain Waterfall will make you a memorable, which you will remember for a lifetime. Return to Siem Reap in late afternoon. Arrive at around 4PM.
- Kulen Mountain National Park ticket cost: $20 per person and free for children under 10 years old
|The Quotation Of Private Car Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 12 pax|
|65 USD||75 USD||80 USD|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review
This tour was amazing. Our guide Vutha was very friendly and informative. We enjoyed this trip, especially the time spent at the waterfall. Beautiful buddisht temples and carvings along the way as well as some stalls to buy from. We had a really nice group of 8 people during this day.
Great tour excellent guide and driver. Picked up from our hotel on time and went on a small five person tour. Our guide, Mr Bunna, was very knowledgeable about the mountain and it’s history. He also answer all our questions regarding Cambodia, it’s people, it’s past and it’s future. Highly recommend. Neale.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
3 DAYS ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP:
2 DAYS ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP:
1 DAY ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP: