: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: Full Day
: Siem Reap – Koh Ker Group – Beng Mealea
FROM ONLY: US$125
7AM Pick up from hotel or your preferable timing:
After breakfast, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel then escort you for the full day excursion to the Koh Kor Group and Beng Mealea Temples
7AM – 9.30AM transfer to Koh Ker Group
Transfer by private SUV or Minivan from Siem Reap to Preah Vihear Temple, it will take you around 3 hours driving to reach there. Koh Ker is a remote archaeological site in northern Cambodia about 120 kilometres (75 mi) away from Siem Reap and the ancient site of Angkor. It is a very jungle filled region that is sparsely populated. Under the reign of the kings Jayavarman IV, Koh Ker was briefly the capital of the whole empire (928–944 AD). King Jayavarman IV forced an ambitious building program, more than 180 sanctuaries were found in a protected area of 81 square kilometres (31 sq mi). But only about two dozen monuments can be visited by tourists and the most significant and unparalleled is the seven‑tiered and 36-metre (118 ft) high pyramid temple is Prasat Thom/Prang, Really impressive too are the shrines with the two‑meter 6 ft 7 in high Lingas.
12.30AM – 13.30AM Lunch and transfer to Beng Mealea temple
Afterwards we go to see the Jungle Temple of Beng Mealea. This temple is very special because it was not rebuilt and vegetation grows inside the temple and around the stones. You will feel like Indiana Jones while exploring this temple! There are some restaurants nearby the temple for lunch or having a drink. Take your time to enjoy the temple. The driver is flexible with time and will wait for you.
16:00PM – 17:00PM Return to Hotel
Transfer back to hotel, rest of the day will be at your leisure.
- Koh Ker ticket cost: $10 per person and free for children under 10 years old
- Beng Mealea ticket cost: $5 per person and free for children under 10 years old
|The Quotation Of Private Car Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 12 pax|
|125 USD||145 USD||155 USD|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review
Our guide was very flexible with our sudden request and made our day! Beng Mealea is a place you should visit.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
3 DAYS ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP:
2 DAYS ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP:
1 DAY ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP: