: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: Full Day
FROM ONLY: US$55
8.00AM Pick up from hotel or your preferable timing:
After breakfast, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel then escort you to buy Temple Pass for the full day excursion to the Banteay Srei temples and Kbal Spean.
8:00AM – 12:00PM Visit Kbal Spean
Kbal Spean consists of a series of stone rock relief carvings in sandstone formations of the river bed and banks. It is commonly known as the “Valley of a 1000 Lingas” or “The River of a Thousand Lingas“. The motifs for stone carvings are mainly myriads of Lingams (phallic symbol of Hindu god Shiva), depicted as neatly arranged bumps that cover the surface of a sandstone bed rock, and Lingam-Yoni designs. There are also various Hindu mythological motifs, including depictions of the gods Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, Lakshmi, Rama, and Hanuman, as well as animals (cows and frogs). It is about 40-minute walk through the forest for about 2 kilometres uphill along a path before reaching the first site, a water fall, where the carved sculptures start appearing in the river bed.
12:00PM – 15:30PM Lunch and transfer to Banteay Srei temple
Continue your exploration to the enchanting Banteay Srei. It appears that the temple was designed to leave no space undecorated, and the fine carvings in pink sandstone are quite unique and what some consider being the best carving of all and in an amazing state of preservation. While some of the temples are impressive because of their sheer size, Banteay Srei stands alone in the quality of its construction and decoration. Built in 967 and dedicated to Brahma, the complex bears the translated ancient Khmer name “The Citadel of the Women”. A dress code applies when entering the compounds of Banteay Srey.
15:30PM – 16:30PM Return to Hotel
Transfer back to hotel, rest of the day will be at your leisure.
Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional Shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner+shows). from (18:15pm to 20.45pm) Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you.
Highly recommend you to go to Phare, Cambodian Circus ($ 18 per person for open seat which start from 19:15pm to 21:00pm). Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book good seats.
- Temple ticket cost: $37 per person and free for children under 12 years old
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|55 USD||65 USD||70 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle and English speaking guide Services:|
|1 – 2 pax||3 – 5 pax||6 – 9 pax|
|95 USD||100 USD||105 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review