: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: Full Day
:Siem Reap – Beng Mealea – Boat cruise
FROM ONLY: US$75
8.30AM Pick up from hotel or your preferable timing:
After breakfast, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel then escort you for the full day excursion to the Beng Mealea Temples and Kampong Khleang stilt houses and fishing villages.
8.30AM – 10.00AM transfer to Beng Mealea Ruin Jungle Temple
Transfer by private SUV or Minivan from Siem Reap to Beng Mealea Temple, it will take you around 1 hour driving to reach there. Beng Mealea is a temple in the Angkor Wat period located 67 km north-east of Siem Reap. Temple was built as a Hindu temple, but there are some carvings depicting Buddhist motifs. Its primary material is sandstone and it is largely unrestored, with trees and thick brush thriving amidst its towers and courtyards and many of its stones lying in great heaps.
This temple is very special because it was not rebuilt and vegetation grows inside the temple and around the stones. You will feel like Indiana Jones while exploring this temple!.
11.30AM – 13.30PM Lunch and transfer to Kampong Khleang
Afterwards we go Cruise to see the Kampong Khleang the village with Houses on Stilt and the daily activities of Fisherman. The houses sit on tall stilts which for the most of the year are fully submerged in water. Some houses can even be as high as 10 – 12 metres. Every year, the Tonle Sap floods the surrounding areas and provides life to the region. On the surface of Tonle Sap Lake, you’ll see the activities of local people on their fishing, schools, clinics, homes, and even small shops. You can watch how the local people are able to live on the water.
15:30PM – 16:30PM Return to Hotel
Transfer back to hotel, rest of the day will be at your leisure.
- Beng Mealea ticket cost: $5 per person and free for children under 10 years old
- Boat Cruise Ticket cost $20 per person and $10 for children from 5 – 10 years old
|The Quotation Of Private Car Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 12 pax|
|75 USD||85 USD||90 USD|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
3 DAYS ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP:
2 DAYS ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP:
1 DAY ITINERARY IN SIEM REAP: