We will come and pick you up at 8:00 am or your preferable time from your hotel and then we will bring you to see the most secret mountain in Cambodia and the birthplace of the ancient Khmer Empire, Kulen mountain. What we can see at the mountain are the most beautiful natural waterfall in Cambodia, Thousand of linga carving under surface of water and Preah Ang Thom, a 16th-century Buddhist monastery for the giant reclining Buddha, the country’s largest 16th century Buddha statue.
Break for lunch: After lunch, start to explore the Beng Mealea (Jungle temple which %100 is not renovated yet) which is the most ruined, jungle, overgrown and one of the most beautiful temple.
|THE QUOTATION FOR PRIVATE TOUR IN A GROUP OF PERSON:|
|1 – 3 pax||4 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|85 USD||95 USD||105 USD|
- Experienced and patient driver
- Foods for guide and driver
- Car/Van with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Bottle of cold water and Towels
- Languages speaking tour guide
- Angkor Pass & others entrance fee
- Foods & Drinks
- Personal expend and Tip
- Others not mention in inclusion
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.