: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: 8 Hours
FROM ONLY: US$35
NOTE: The below is brief itinerary written base on my experiences and personal preference only. However, yours can be flexible and adjusted due to weather terrain conditions depending on the season, the crowd and your requests. The detailed itinerary can be provided upon your request. Please Contact Me for more details.
Morning: 8AM or your preferable timing, meet your local tour guide / driver at your hotel lobby then escort for full day excursion to see the main temples in Angkor complex.
We first see south gate of Angkor Thom the city protect laterite wall 8 meters high and buttressed by earth, surround by a moat, are each 3 km long, enclosing an area of 9 km², we then unlock the temples inside the city. Then Bayon the most distinctive feature is the multitude of serene and smiling stone faces on the many towers which just out from the upper terrace and cluster around its central peak. The temple is known also for two impressive sets of bas-reliefs, which present an unusual combination of mythological, historical, and mundane scenes. Afterwards walk (500m) along path on the wall of Angkor Thom from Death Gate to the Victory Gate. Unlike most Angkorian temples, Ta Prohm is in much the same condition in which it was found: the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor’s most popular temples with visitors.
Afternoon: 12.30PM relax and enjoy your lunch at local restaurant near the temples then continue to see..
Angkor Wat is the largest religious monument in the world, was originally constructed as a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Vishnu for the Khmer Empire, gradually transforming into a Buddhist temple towards the end of the 12th century. The temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmer architecture, it has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag, and it is the country’s prime attraction for visitors.
Evening Activities: Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner + shows which start from 6:30pm to 8:45pm). Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you.
- Temple ticket (1 DAY) cost: $37 per person and free for children under 12 years old
- Boat Cruise Ticket cost $20 per person and $10 for children from 5 – 10 years old
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|35 USD||40 USD||45 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle and English speaking guide Services:|
|1 – 2 pax||3 – 5 pax||6 – 9 pax|
|70 USD||75 USD||80 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
- English speaking tour guide
- Experienced and friendly driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review
My tour guide went above and beyond and it was the best experience I've ever had with a guide. He was on time picking me up
and knew everything about the locations we went to. I ended up getting sick the first day of the tour and he even offered to take me to a local pharmacy to get medicine. He was extremely accommodating and I could not recommend him or this company any more highly.
Our tour guide Mr Bunn was very knowledgeable and proactive in sharing with us the history and stories surrounding Angkor Wat, Ta Prohm and Angkor Thom. The most amazing thing was that he doubled up as a great photographer, giving us wonderful memories of our visit. We wouldn't have it any other way. Highly recommended!