: Private Tours
: Dates are flexible
: Full Day
FROM ONLY: US$50
8.00AM Pick up from hotel or your preferable timing:
After breakfast, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from hotel then escort you to buy Temple Pass for the full day excursion to the main temples in Angkor Complex and floating village on Tonle Sap lake.
8:30AM – 12:30PM Visit main temple in Angkor Complex
Cover over some 400 square kilometres, including forested area, Angkor Archaeological Park contains the magnificent remains of several capitals of the Khmer Empire of the 9th to the 15th centuries, including the largest pre-industrial city in the world. The most famous are the Temple of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom City, Bayon and Ta Prohm Temple with its countless sculptural decorations.
12:30PM – 15:30PM Lunch
Then transfer to your hotel for relax and refreshing.
15:30PM – 18:30PM Boat cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
you will be picked up from your hotel then transport you to Chong Khneas floating village which is about 20 minutes away. On the way you will pass by rice paddies and lotus fields where you will have the opportunity to stop and take photographs of the lotus flowers.
Then jump to a motor boat cruise to the Tonle Sap lake, you will stop at the Crocodile and Fish Farm where you will learn about some of the trades that people engage in on the lake. There is also a souvenir shop to purchase gifts as well as a viewing deck where you can take photos. Continue to the lake and waiting for Sunset. If the weather is good, you will have a perfect vantage point for a gorgeous sunset. Even if there isn’t a sunset, the magnificent and unique cloud linings that form above the great lake are always a spectacle to behold.
18:45PM – 19:30PM Return to Hotel
Transfer back to hotel, rest of the day will be at your leisure.
Highly recommend you to have dinner with Cambodia traditional Shows at Kulen II restaurant (12$ per person for dinner+shows). from (18:15pm to 20.45pm) Please tell us if you want and then we can help you to book front seat for you.
Highly recommend you to go to Phare, Cambodian Circus ($ 18 per person for open seat which start from 19:15pm to 21:00pm). Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book good seats.
- Temple ticket cost: $37 per person and free for children under 12 years old
- Boat Cruise Ticket cost $20 per person and $10 for children from 5 – 10 years old
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle Service:|
|1 – 3 pax||3 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax|
|45 USD||55 USD||60 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
|The Quotation Of Private Vehicle and English speaking guide Services:|
|1 – 2 pax||3 – 5 pax||6 – 9 pax|
|80 USD||90 USD||95 USD|
|SUV 4 Seats||VAN 8 Seats||VAN 12 Seats|
- English speaking driver
- SUV/Minivan with Air-condition
- Petrol, Car parking and road tool
- Foods for driver and Guide
- Bottle of cold mineral water
- Fresh cool lemongrass towels
- Hotel Accommodations
- Foods & Drinks
- All tickets & Entrance fee
- Personal expend and Tip
- Personal accident and Travel insurance
- Others not mention in included
- Tour Guide is necessary for guiding around Angkor complex, I recommended to hire a guide for your tour in Siem Reap.
- All our drivers can speak English and easy to understand with informative, but they can not accompany you in to the temples
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar.
- We trusted to our clients so no deposit required
- No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
- For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
- The tour fee is for a group of persons. It is not per person or per individual.
WHAT CUSTOMER SAY?:
Submit your review